Together we are building the future of heart disease diagnosis
Artrya is an Australian health-tech company, founded in 2019. We see heart disease in a new way, using data-driven solutions to assist cardiovascular diagnosis.
We collaborate with radiologists, cardiologists, and healthcare professionals to provide personalised cardiovascular-health risk assessments within minutes. Our innovative diagnostic support solution accurately assesses and detects vulnerable, high-risk plaque, in real time, without the need for invasive interventions.
Our AI-driven, non-invasive heart-disease solution will allow improved access to informed decision-making for cardiologists and patients.
See different. Do different.
We hire the best people; people who are committed to what we seek to achieve, who act with integrity, are innovative, put excellence into everything they do, have a relentless customer focus, and respect and collaborate with others.
We focus on forming teams built on a foundation of diverse thinking. Our time spent together as an eclectic team from varying backgrounds, with different perspectives and unique experiences inspires us to do better, deliver more and be exactly where our customers need us to be.
Hire capable people, let them shine.
Hear from Artryans driving our mission today
Regulatory Affairs & Quality Manager
Artrya is a very dynamic, vibrant company with the goal of making a real difference in healthcare.
I love coming each morning and being surrounded by smart and nice people who are constantly putting their best foot forward to deliver every awesomeness.
As an Artryan, I ensure that the products we are developing are safe and efficient for the patient's benefit. I'm making sure the company is compliant with all laws and regulations in the markets we are entering.
Medical Imaging Research Assistant
Artrya is a collaborative work environment, with brainstorming and problem solving happening constantly between all members of the team.
Often, a conversation will strike up involvement from all, everyone rolling their chairs closer to the action – sharing ideas and expertise to keep moving forward. It’s passionate problem solving, we know that our work directly feeds into our product which will be used to save lives.
We all know someone impacted by coronary artery disease, so working here is immensely rewarding as we get to make a real difference. Also, you can walk into the office at any time of the day and the space is filled with the wonderful aroma of coffee :)
Senior Data Scientist - Cardiovascular
Artrya is full of innovation. It is an AI-centric company, a perfect place for Data Scientists. As an Artryan and a Data Scientist, I develop algorithms that make the detection of heart diseases easier.
- We create new ideas to benefit humanity
- We create world-class solutions to hard problems
- We challenge prevailing thought and develop new ideas
- We are agile, keep things simple and thrive on change
Artryans are curious
- We want to learn rapidly
- We actively contribute
- We make connections others miss
- We seek to understand our customers' needs and help them better serve their patients
Artryans deliver quality
- We hold ourselves to high standards in all we do
- We inspire others with the quality of our work
- We care intensely about our clients, their patients and delivering success
- We are optimistic and confident
Artryans respect all
- We respect others and are true to our word
- We question actions that are inconsistent with our values
- We are known for our candour, authenticity, transparency and humility
- We admit our mistakes freely and openly
Artryans meet commitments
- We focus on getting stuff done
- We meet commitments, no matter how minor they seem
- We believe our behaviour says far more than our words
- We work to make our colleagues better
Software Engineer - Client Focus
In this role you will be the technical liaison between our clients and our Product Team. Your focus will be to support the client as we implement our product and troubleshoot to safeguard a smooth implementation process.
Learn more and apply on LinkedIN
Do you align with our values, have sound technical skills and want to join us?
Submit your CV and cover letter for future consideration to our Chief People and Culture Officer, Janice Marcon at firstname.lastname@example.org.